Traditional Healing is a form of healing that considers the whole person from body, mind, spirit, and emotions to archive optimal health and wellness. Through counselling and giving advice as well as medicine that uses roots, stems, leaves, flowers, or seeds of plants to improve health, prevent disease, and treat illness.
Herbal remedy is one of the natural healing methods that have been used for thousands of years. Medicines derived from herbs and other plants are taken in by the patient to provide a natural process of the body to heal. Many cultures have been following these for centuries already. From a single herb to a mixture of plants, this is given to the patient in a form of drink concoction, food or to use externally on the body. Most of you have used herbs at home as remedies. Home herbal remedies like:Thyme has been around for centuries and people have been using it as a herb in many ways, and if its mixed with other herbs can heal many sicknesses including diarrhea, stomach ache, arthritis, and sore throat.
Aloe Vera is a plant which has been with us for more than 10,000 years. In the early days, the plant was known for being a “plant of immortality” and was presented to Egyptian pharaohs as a funeral gift, according to the
Over time, around the world people have used aloe Vera, including Indians, Chinese, Mexicans, and North Americans, too,
Humans have long known about the plant’s healing benefits, and over the years have used aloe — which is also known as “burn plant,” “lily of the desert,” and “elephant’s gall” — to treat wounds, hair loss, hemorrhoids, fever and digestive issues.
These days, aloe has an entire industry behind it. Its juices are used in cosmetics and personal-care products such as moisturizer, soap, shaving cream, and suntan lotion. The aloe Vera product that probably comes readily to mind is the bright green gel that’s stocked on drugstore shelves. You’ve probably used it to soothe a nasty sunburn.
so all plants are medicine. people have accepted various natural healing methods today. As more are looking and getting into the basics, health and wellness has become a trend on its own. If you are looking for ways to become well again inside and out, then it is time to try out any of these natural approaches. With relatively rare side effects, less expense and a holistic process, natural healing could be the best choice. Find one and look forward to a body that is able to feel and look better.
I heal the following diseases
- Sexual problems between women and men. Having a sexual problem( Dysfunction) is a problem which can happen to anyone whether man or woman, there are pills and rubs out there people buy to archive satisfaction but did you know there are also HERBAL remedies you can use with no side effects
- Diabetes HERBS can do a great deal for you even though there’s no cure for type 2 diabetes,it’s possible for some people to reverse it. Through diet changes, and weight loss, you may be able to reach and hold normal blood sugar levels without medication. This doesn’t mean you’re completely cured. Type 2 diabetes is an ongoing disease
- Fibroid Did you know there herbs that can shrink uterine fibroid, balance hormone levels, and keep your uterus healthy
- Do you have problems conceiving. Have you tried everything but with no success
- high blood pressure
- Swollen Legs/ pains or you are having…
- Chest pain
- skin rushes
- Period Pains
- Vaginal Pains
- Stroke, Joints or Back pains and many more